4.5 Point

Cropped Cover Image of Thea's The Gnostic Circle [1975],  emphasizing the 4.5 Point at the base of the 0/9 Circle and Zodiac.
Cropped Cover Image of Thea's The Gnostic Circle [1975],
emphasizing the 4.5 Point at the base of the 0/9 Circle and Zodiac.

[T]he 4.5 is indeed the half-way point in the [Gnostic Circle] and is the threshold to the higher hemisphere. - Thea,  'Letters from Skambha', 1989
[The 4.5 Point] the abyss of the Asteroid Belt, the disintegrating force or that which brings a profound change in the being, a change at the very depths. It corresponds to the sign of Libra. This is the beginning of passage through the higher half of the wheel, the progression back to the Origin and progress through the sphere of light commences.…[A]ll things and beings must [continue on and]…pass out of the influence of this sphere and touch the Saturn point which would then open the gates to the even fuller experience.  Thea, The Gnostic Circle, p. 177

It has been seven weeks since my last post and I'm feeling a bit like a delinquent blogger. I will blame it on my passage through the 4.5 Point of my current Ennead (9 year cycle) in mid-August. I have temporarily let go of attempting to communicate anything to anyone, which has been a nice shift or pause from the push of writing and publishing Geometric Keys of Vedic Wisdom and the work of announcing the book to the world. I am currently enjoying reading through the Rig Veda from start to finish, as well as reading various passages and chapters from Thea's writings regarding the Vedic symbols. 

My next article will most likely be about the epic release of the Seven Rivers of the Rig Veda by the Vedic Heroes, and the corresponding mythology of the pouring out of Seven Bowls or Vials in Saint John's Revelation that bear forth great transformation on Earth. I can not predict when I will actually get around to writing my next article/post, as I am blissfully in a gathering and receiving mode at the moment, rather than a creative mode.

Comments