God Forever Geometrizes

In a recent discussion about asura, ‘evil persona’, and ‘the shadow’ on RY Despande’s Mirror of Tomorrow blog Auroman wrote,
‘I can't help notice the biases of various groups –

a) The Patricia/Thea group reads geometry, numerology and astrology into everything
b) The Ashram inmates see Asuras everywhere
c) The Jungian group sees shadows and evil personas everywhere
d) The pomo crowd (SCIY) sees the world as a giant power struggle with hegemonies and marginalizations creating internalized resentment from which arise suitable cultural responses. And yes, covert agendas !

In the absence of spiritual sight, all these are only inferences which could be right...or wrong.’
I am of course one of Thea’s group who ‘reads geometry, numerology and astrology into everything’. When Plato wrote that, ‘God forever geometrizes’, I do think that he was right on. When the Mother designed her Temple in the image of the Earth’s 24 hour day and 12 month year, I do think she was right on. I also believe that when she wrote (in the latter years of her life) that the number 9 had something to do with how the supramental consciousness is active in the Earth’s field, she was right on. And when Thea writes that the Vedic gnosis of the 12 month year as written of by Sri Aurobindo in The Secret of the Veda (i.e. Tropical Zodiac) needs to be understood and restored as part of our journey towards appreciating and knowing the supramental (or divine) consciousness-force, I think she is absolutely right on as well.

Since first encountering this line of thought, or rather circle of life, it has clearly resonated as true to me … a ‘no brainer’ so to speak ... but a no-brainer that completely upgraded my mind’s limited understanding of God, Cosmos and Individual. While looking upon my life and the play of the world, with these geometries and ancient truths in mind and heart, I have been continually astonished by the view and flabbergasted by the brilliance and precision of the supramental consciousness-force. Its organizational skills and timing are breathtaking and mind blowing. Sometimes its ways are disturbing to my mind and ego, sometimes frightening, sometimes heartwarming and sometimes downright hilarious. Whatever is needed to speed our progress along, or slow it down if need be, is what happens.

People’s aversions to or belittling of Thea’s resurrection of the reality and importance of sacred geometry, our 9 number system and the tropical zodiac become somewhat of a tragic comedy as I continue to walk through the doors of knowledge she has opened up. I do at times get annoyed when I see how precious knowledge is blocked, ridiculed and distorted rather than embraced and promptly used to advance or widen consciousness. Along these lines, Paulette – a resident of Auroville – wrote on Mirror of Tomorrow that all emails or articles related to Thea’s knowledge are immediately deleted by Aurovillians, as if laced with poison sent from Satan himself. As disturbing as such behavior is to me, I do not publicly discuss these issues with the intention of engaging in or inciting vital or emotional drama. I do it because I sincerely LOVE the knowledge and I LOVE the integral vision that it has opened up in me. I LOVE our SOUL and how it moves, and how it is connected to the Earth and to the Cosmos. I LOVE that God … that the Divine Mother and our own Divine individual souls geometrize in time as well as in space. I LOVE that the Mother’s Temple was designed to be a monument to the sacred geometry of our own Year and our Soul. I think that is just perfect … a perfection to match the perfection and precision of the supermind … a perfection that is certainly worth having meaningful discussions about.

I see that such perfect spatial and temporal geometry is a truly beautiful and important part of our One SELF that has been forgotten and needs to be remembered. It has actually been surprising to me that these SELF-truths are so hard to remember/reintegrate, and I continually chomp on questions of how to remind my community/sangha, the Indian sangha, the world sangha of the importance of our common sacred geometry, our common cyclical rhythms (to the solar beat of the 9), our common 12 month journey around the Sun. I was built to appreciate and help address/expose these issues and apparently some are built to belittle, reject, ignore and cover up these issues … as if the real and supramental designs, geometry and measure of the Divine Mother, the Divine Earth, the Divine Cosmos matter not at all in the journey towards understanding our perfection. And so it goes …

T O   S H O W E R   T H I S   B L O G / P O S T  with   W E B   L O V E 
S H A R E   IT  using  A N Y  of  the  I C O N S  below  

Comments

Post a Comment